The University of Nottingham offers international students the opportunity to unleash their potential with its Postgraduate Excellence in Europe Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students from European countries can apply for this scholarship. This award will grant the candidate a concession of a certain amount on tuition fees.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It strives to improve the well-being of people by providing exceptional education and research.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? At the University of Nottingham, students receive a high-quality education. The university faculty consistently delivers exceptional teaching and learning outcomes. The students are very satisfied with the teaching and the tutoring. University of Nottingham degrees boost employability and boost student careers.
Application Deadline: 21st May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £8,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Switzerland
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All postgraduate degree courses and subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- be domiciled in one of the European countries
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start full-time masters (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must be enrolled for the chosen course following the procedure mentioned by the university. Once you have received your offer for a taught masters course, you can apply for this application through The grants section of MyNottingham
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are supposed to submit scanned copies of the degree certificate and transcripts along with other required supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: Academic requirements vary by program.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are to provide English language proficiency proof as required by the university.
The university will provide scholarships for international students will cover £4,000 or £8,000 towards tuition fees depending on the chosen course of study.