The University of Calabria gives you the opportunity to expand your career in the right direction through its EU scholarship program for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is available for foreign students to cover all study and living costs. EU students can use this app.
The University of Calabria is a state university and is a non-profit institute of higher education. It offers a wide variety of courses for bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The University of Calabria occupies first place in the ranking of Italian universities, CENSIS.
Why choose to study at the University of Calabria? The University of Calabria is the largest and best-equipped university campus in Italy. It gives particular relevance to the development of international mobility for students and staff. It is a dynamic university where learning experiences turn into extraordinary opportunities.
Application Deadline: May 14, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Calabria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee, Accommodation & Stipend
- Number of Awards: 120
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in English
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must hold minimum educational certifications to apply for any degree programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants should register themselves on the University portal. The applicants will then have to appear for a test and select a course of choice.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- The first page of the passport
- Curriculum vitae
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- University Transcript of Records
- University Syllabus of all courses
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must meet the requirements mentioned by the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide English language proficiency results of IELTS and TOEFL. The applicants should have average test scores.
The sponsorship will cover the university fee, approximately € 1.000,00, accommodation, access to the canteen, estimated value of € 6.000,00, and a stipend or pocket money of roughly € 1.700,00.