Remove the financial barriers that prevent you from attending your studies. Apply for EU scholarships at Staffordshire University and support your studies in the UK.
The purpose of this educational award is to attract international students and encourage them to pursue an undergraduate program at the University of Staffordshire.
The University of Staffordshire is a public university in Staffordshire, England, which was established in 1906. At our specialist centers of excellence in Stafford and Shrewsbury, they provide world-class health education.
Why study at Staffordshire University? The university offers a diverse selection of grade-level courses, as well as opportunities for students to improve their personalities and communication skills.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Staffordshire University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to £5000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area excluding Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice and Midwifery, top-up and blended and distance learning courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates have to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University (Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford and London campuses only). This excludes Undergraduate Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice and Midwifery, Top-up, Blended and Distance Learning courses
- Be living in an EU country, and require a Student Visa to study in the UK
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your personal statement, passport, reference letter, certificates and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted at Staffordshire, applicants have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Before taking admission, claimants have to check the English language requirements of the university.
The educational bursary will provide up to a maximum discount of £5000 per annum to the successful candidates.