The Evangelical University awards EU Merit Awards to capable students with financial constraints to pursue higher education in Zambia.
The objective of the EU Merit Award is to foster intellectual competence and provide financial support to applicants for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Evangelical University, formerly TCCA Central African Theological College, is an accredited private Christian university that is intentionally residential.
Why study at the Evangelical University? For students, the University offers a variety of avenues for career progression and professional growth. Students can get a high-quality education there and take advantage of student services.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Evangelical University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 75% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Zambia students
- The award can be taken in Zambia
- Eligible Countries: Zambia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The EU Merit award is granted at the entry point to the student scoring the highest points at Grade 12.
- It is available to the Undergraduate Residential programs only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcript of high-school and Zambia national Id card or other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the highest points at Grade 12 level (O levels) in that particular intake.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of English and the local language.
Each successful scholar will receive 75% tuition fees to study at Evangelical University in Zambia.