Studying overseas is exceptionally costly because of the global charge status of the candidates. To help worldwide students, the University of Reading has concocted EU Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
The sponsorship will offer monetary help to global students who need to embrace their four-year college education program at the University of Reading. Students who are occupants of EU nations are qualified to apply for this application.
The University of Reading is a state-funded college that supports educating, learning, and research in the college by creating and elevating admittance to data assets and adding to the more extensive universe of grant and exchanging information by working together helping out different associations.
Why study at the University of Reading? The University of Reading is a solid college globally perceived for the nature of its education and learning. It is outstanding amongst other research colleges in the UK and is focused on the ongoing development and interest later on for its students. Students get top of the line supervision from driving specialists in your research territory.
Application Deadline: September 8th (2021)
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: £6000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The grant can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Nations: Candidates from EU countries are qualified to apply for this programme.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s degree courses and studies are suitable.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be accepted, the candidates must meet all the following standard:
- The students must ordinarily be resident in an EU country and be classified by the University as an international student for fees purposes.
- The students must have received an offer of admission for an eligible programme of study in the academic year 2021/22.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The Students need to apply online through the National Admission Service for any undergraduate degree program they wish to pursue at the University of Reading.
- The bursary will be applied automatically for eligible students who the University accepts.
- Supporting Documents: The students are to provide the needed documents:
- High school diploma/transcript
- A level and International Baccalaureate qualifications required
- Overseas International Qualifications are allowed
- Proof of residency
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to meet all entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit the results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 88 to 100
- IELTS – 6.5 to 8.0
- CPE – A to C
- CAE – 193 to 200
Under this application, the University of Reading will provide the selected students with a maximum amount of £6000 while they transition from home fee status to international fee status.