Remove the financial barriers that hinder your education. Apply for the International Regional Talent Awards at ESSCA School of Management in France.
This scholarship is available to support international students with an exceptional academic record who wish to pursue a bachelor’s and master’s degree in administration at ESSCA.
Founded in 1909, ESSCA School of Management is a leading French business school and school. ESSCA is very attached to the development of its associative participation.
Why study at ESSCA School of Management? The objective of ESSCA is to ensure the well-being of students, empower them, and help them develop through enriching and inspiring projects.
Application Deadline: June 15th, 2021
- University: ESSCA School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Awards: 2.500 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor in Management, Master in Management, or any of our MSc programmes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students have to take admission for an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the school. After that, they are eligible to complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: All international students must be fluent in at least two foreign languages, including English.
ESSCA School of Management will provide the award amount is 2.500 Euros to the successful candidates.