To support outstanding first-year students in developing their academic and non-academic talents, the Education University of Hong Kong offers the EduHK Entrance Scholarships for Undergraduates for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is specially designed for non-native students who can reach greater heights. Students from all countries are eligible. The scholarship is based solely on academic ability, personal qualities, interview performance and non-academic achievements.
The Education University of Hong Kong, the mission is to lead academical The Education University in Hong Kong, with a mission to lead academic improvement and encourage and support the deliberated learning growth.
Why do you wish to study at the Education University of Hong Kong? It offers a multidisciplinary education and research environment that surpasses education and encourages academic pursuit, free-thinking and language. It is very committed to the education-plus tactic. At EduHK, candidates are provided with a multidisciplinary teaching and research environment beyond education that adopts intellectual pursuits, free thought and speech, policy and practice advocacy, and the elevation of teamwork and diversity. They produce educators and experts who can participate in theory and practice.
Application Deadline: May 12th 2021.
- University or Organization: EdUHK (The Education University of Hong Kong)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to HK$185,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Worldwide
- The scholarship can be acquired in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Candidates worldwide are qualified.
- Eligible Course: All undergraduate degree courses are suitable under this application.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified, the candidate needs to meet all the following standard:
- trgfStudents are required to be first-time applicants in EduHK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are to apply to the university through their online portal. The candidates will be considered for the opportunity upon acceptance in an undergraduate course.
- Supporting Documents: The candidate is required to submit the following documents at the time of application:
- High school transcripts
- Public examination
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attained all previous years of study to apply for an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to take the following English language proficiency tests and provide the score:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Other equivalent test results are also accepted.
The university will also provide the selected students in the following manner:
- Fully funded Scholarship: HK$185,000
- tuition grant: HK$140,000
- Half-tuition grant: HK$70,000