Improve your knowledge and skills with the help of the Margaret Fellowship Program. The program is organized by Edugrant.
The program aims to motivate young women in northern Nigeria to pursue their academic goals.
The EduGrant platform is entirely designed to connect students with sponsors and mentors. We are a non-profit organization founded on the belief that future leaders will be created through today’s investment in education for all. Its aim is to provide students with easy access to educational opportunities.
Application Deadline: 20th March 2021
- University or Organization: Edugrant
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerian Students
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Open to female natives and residents of northern Nigeria
- Entrants must have gained admission to a recognized tertiary institution in northern Nigeria to study a STEM course
- Applicants must be in their first year or about to gain admission
- Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents
- Entrants must have good WASSCE grades
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and other required documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Benefits: Edugrant will provide a fully-funded position to students in Nigeria.