In order to eliminate financial obstacles for candidates with high potential, Edugrant awards merit scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The program aimed to motivate students in the pursuit of their academic goals in Nigeria.
Edugrant is a non-governmental organization that aims to provide students with easy access to educational opportunities. They develop innovative solutions that serve the wider educational spectrum through donor/sponsor partnerships to create a sustainable platform for the benefit of Nigerian students.
Application Deadline: May 24, 2021
- University or Organization: Edugrant
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerian
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be in their first year or about to gain admission
- Entrants must have gained admission to a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are expected to create a profile on Edugrant’s website.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be able to provide original copies of necessary certificates/documents.
- Admission Requirements: Entrants must have excellent WASSCE grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have an excellent command of the English language.
Edugrant will provide a fully-funded position to needy and deserving students in Nigeria.