Interested candidates are invited to be a part of the academic scholarship for women in STEM offered by the EduGrant organization in Nigeria. This funding opportunity is open for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The Academic Scholarship is designed to support outstanding female candidates who wish to pursue undergraduate degrees in STEM courses at university.
Edugrant is a non-governmental institute that aims to make educational resources more accessible to students. They are building a sustainable forum for the benefit of students across Nigeria by developing creative solutions for the broader educational spectrum through collaboration with donors/sponsors.
Application Deadline: 24 May 2021.
- University or Organization: Edugrant
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nigerian
- The Scholarship can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Eligible Course: STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, the candidate needs to meet all the given standard:
- Candidate should be in their first year or about to get admission
- Entrants should have obtained access to a University in Nigeria to study STEM courses.
- The candidate should be able to present original copies of required certificates/documents
- Entrants should have an outstanding WASSCE score
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are to visit the Edugrant’s website and create a profile.
- Supporting Documents: The candidate should be able to present original copies of required certificates/documents.
- Admission Requirements: Entrants should have an outstanding WASSCE score.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have an excellent ability in the English language.
Edugrant will cover the tuition fees to needy and deserving female students in Nigeria.