Gain the skills and knowledge you need to take the next step in your career by joining the Early Bird Reward International Postdoctoral Research Program offered by Queen’s University Belfast.
The scholarship is offered to deserving international students who wish to pursue a postgraduate research program for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Queen’s University Belfast has a long history of training students to succeed in a competitive environment. You experience new teaching and testing approaches. It is one of the oldest higher education institutions in the country.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? Queen’s University is one of the UK’s best-known universities and is ranked 22nd in the Global Prospects Rankings. Through education and research, its goal is to equip leaders to transform local and global businesses and society.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: 10% discount on gross fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a Second Class Honours degree from a UK or Republic of Ireland (ROI) Higher Education Provider or an equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time program at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, candidates wishing to avail of the Early Bird Reward discount first have to take admission to the postgraduate research program at the university. After that, applicants must email proof of transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must scan and upload the degree transcripts, copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates for the qualification(s) you have already completed along with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the university, candidates will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university
The programme offers a 10% discount on gross fees for the first year of study to undertake a postgraduate research program at Queen’s University Belfast.