Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for doctoral positions in functional neuroimaging offered by the University of Tours and INRA. The scholarship is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational program encourages highly motivated French students who wish to pursue a doctoral program at the University of Tours and at INRA.
The University of Tours was created in 1969 and was previously named after the French writer François Rabelais. In the Center-Val de Loire region, it is the largest university. He is a member of the regional university association Leonardo da Vinci University, consolidated since July 2015.
Why study at the University of Tours? As part of the Bologna Process, the university awards bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Through its two university institutes of technology, it also offers technological diploma courses.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tours and INRA
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 1400 Euros
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from France.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Ph.D. degree program in functional neuroimaging of the vocalization perception mechanisms of the sheep brain.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in neuroscience, ethology, or another highly relevant field is needed.
- Must have good interest in the proposed topic
- Must have an interest in doing experiments with animals
- Must be Organized, aggravated, and self-determining
- Must have respect for health and safety rules
- Must have the capacity to work in a team (politeness, respect, etc.)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the program, students are required to take admission to the Ph.D. degree program at the university. Students will also be required to formally apply to the Centre Val de Loire doctoral college.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Covering letter: Included a statement outlining your motivation for applying for this studentship, your goals beyond completing a Ph.D., why you think your skills and experience will make you well-suited for the role. This should be no more than two pages long.
- References: Two academic references. . Candidates should approach referees themselves and include the references with their application.
- Curriculum Vitae: This should be no longer than 2 pages.
- Any other supporting information that you feel to be important.
- Please send your complete application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Informal inquiries for more information or for guidance on preparing a complete application should be directed to Scott LOVE (in either English or French; email@example.com).
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result from a recognized College or University.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
University of Tours and INRA will provide an award of the amount 1400 Euros to the excellent students who want to take part in this program.