Applications are accepted from Indian candidates for merit Scholarship. This study program is offered by Deakin University in Australia.
The education award supports talented and deserving students who want to start a bachelor’s or master’s degree program for the academic year 2021/2022.
Deakin University offers students world-class programs, services, and limitless opportunities. It is an Australian university that was established in 1974 and is progressive and open-minded. It is one of the top 1% of universities in the world.
Why would you like to study at Deakin University? Deakin University is committed to giving its students quality instruction, a wide range of learning opportunities, and extensive student support. Students will take the benefits of these opportunities to achieve their individual goals and become leaders in their fields.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Awards: 25% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet :
- The candidate must be a citizen living in India
- Applicant should be residing in India at the time of application
- Applicant should be applying through any Deakin Authorised agent-based in INDIA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidate needs to be admitted in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, they can be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a personal statement (300 words), two references, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: An overall score of 75% and above in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program, or
- An overall score of 80% and above in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: When you are going to apply, make sure you meet all the English requirements at Deakin. English requirements are different according to the courses which you wish to study.
Deakin University offers a 25% tuition waiver scholarship to students with exceptional academic records to help pay for university fees and all tuition costs.