Scholarships are a great way to fund the education of students in need. Therefore, Deakin College offers an online scholarship for international students in Australia.
The purpose of this grant is to support academically excellent students who wish to continue their studies online at Deakin College for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Deakin College, officially identified as the Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology, has been an Australian provider of higher education in association with Deakin University since 1996. Since then, more than 15,000 students have made a favorable transition from faculty to the university.
Why study at Deakin College? As an entry-level Deakin College Fellow, one will benefit from a number of services for one’s studies at the university, including new teaching and learning strategies, student assistance, digital technologies, and a whole lot more. comprehensive program offerings at Deakin University.
Application Deadline: July 23, 2021
- University or Organization: Deakin College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Diploma and Foundation Programs
- Award: Up to $500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of Cambodia, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, Vietnam, or any African country, residing in your home country and studying online
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the Foundation Programs and Diploma in Business, Commerce, Communication, Design, Film, Television and Animation, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Construction Management, Engineering, and Science at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- be a citizen of Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, or any African country, residing in your home country and studying online
- commence a Foundation Program or Diploma online in Trimester 2, 2021
- be enrolled at Deakin College Melbourne or Geelong at census date (23 July 2021)
- Not receive any exemptions for the previous study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants can navigate the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
Deakin College is now providing benefits worth about $500 to deserving and talented candidates through the Online Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022.