Fast Ride is a mobility company that offers car hailing services. We are people centric and everything we do is hinged on making life better for all parties involved in our mobility chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Participate in customer recalls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Contribute to development and customer satisfaction of the company and work with the team to strategically execute main goals.
- Collect, monitor feedback and maintain a high degree of client satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Other duties may be assigned.
- B.Sc in any relevant field with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as client service representative
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
- Preferably female for gender balance.
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge retention
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Good emotional intelligence.
- Good initiative and problem solving skills.
N90,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online