Did COVID crash your arrangement to study abroad? Deakin University has dispatched the COVID Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022 for worldwide students to fill in as a recuperation arrangement against all obliterated study plans.
Students from all nations who wish to begin their studies in 2021 through the online-to campus pathway are qualified to apply for this bursary. The bursary will give 25% educational expense waivers to satisfy student’s worldwide academic dreams.
Deakin University is a state specialized and exploration university offering a customized insight with premium computerized commitment, setting out the force and open doors to live in a connected and developing world to its students and staff.
Why study at Deakin University? Deakin University is home to world-class abilities, a solid organization of intellectual expert who is leaders in their field, and various universally perceived research projects. The students offer opportunities to work together with research associates broadly and universally and present at esteemed meetings. The faculties at Deakin are very students driven and devote the necessary measure of time and expertise to guarantee that every student experience is constantly fulfilling.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: 25% Schooling Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Worldwide
- The grant can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities excluding Myanmar, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Maldives or Mauritius
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s and master’s degree courses and subjects are qualified.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be allowed, the candidates must meet all the following/specified standards:
- The candidates must be international students beginning a coursework degree (bachelor or masters) at Deakin University.
- The candidates must be commencing students located outside of Australia and studying in our online to an on-campus pathway in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to sign-up on the university’s online portal and complete the application procedure. The candidates who apply to study at Deakin through the online-to-on-campus pathway are automatically qualified.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates must submit the required documents:
- Official copies of secondary school transcripts indicating courses taken throughout the year and grades. Translations of the same are also required if they are not in English.
- Award Certificates
- Formal ID Papers (your passport)
- A CV and personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are required to fulfil all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to submit a score on the following English language ability tests:
- TOEFL – 7.0
- IELTS – 102
- TOEFL IBT – 600
- CAE – 185
- PTE – 73
Deakin University will make available 25% education fee waivers to the nominated candidates in all fields of studies in Australia.