The National University of Ireland Galway is pleased to offer a College of Science and Engineering Scholarships for South American students. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The College of Science and Engineering are awarding Central and South American postgraduate student scholarships valued at €4,000 each for those commencing study in their college in September 2022.
The National University of Ireland Galway is a public research university located in Galway, Ireland. NUI Galway ranked at the 259th position in the 2021 QS World University Rankings. The university’s mission is to foster a vibrant community of students and staff, where distinguished learning, impactful research, and creative thinking are shared with the world.
Why choose to study at the National University of Ireland Galway? NUI Galway has a growing international reputation based on the quality of its teaching and the global impact of its research. NUI Galway has been inspiring students for 175 years, founded in 1845. NUI Galway has earned international recognition as a research-led university committed to top-quality teaching.
Application Deadline: 31st May is the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- University or Organization: National University of Ireland Galway
- Department: College of Science and Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: €4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Students from South America are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in Science and Engineering offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International candidates must be enrolled in postgraduate programs.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, firstly, students have to be enrolled in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, students can apply using the International Scholarships online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to submit a Personal Scholarship Statement. (500 words maximum) covering the following points:
- Your interest in coming to NUI Galway.
- Why do you believe you are a good candidate for this scholarship.
- How will you promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni?
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants whose first language is not English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language. Tests must be taken within two years of the start date of the student’s programme.
NUI Galway will award the selected postgraduate students the amount of €4,000 to pursue their studies at the College of Science and Engineering.