Take the first step towards your higher education goals with the help of international merit-based awards offered by the City University of Seattle.
The program assists outstanding international students who wish to start undergraduate or master’s courses for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Founded in 1973, the City University of Seattle is a private university located in Seattle, Washington. The university offers on-campus and online education around the world.
Why study at the City University of Seattle? CityU provides professional educators with the skills and experience to become highly skilled and competent superintendents and offers certificate and diploma programs.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021
- University or Organization: City University of Seattle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Awards: up to $2,000 per quarter
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All U.S. domestic, international, and Canadian students may apply
- Scholarship must be used for tuition only
- Must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program and registered in the quarter of the Award
- Students awarded for a quarter who do not attend forfeit their scholarship
- Students may re-apply each quarter of enrollment
- The studentships are not awarded to U.S. domestic candidates during the Summer quarter
- Must have earned at least 40 undergraduate or 12 graduate credits taken at CityU based on their last completed quarter
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 for undergraduate or 3.75 for graduate based on their last completed quarter
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants must complete the online application form at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay answering the questions from the application.
- Admission Requirements: For gaining admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree, Students must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country where English is not the first language, are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
New Jersey City University will provide the award amount of up to $2,000 per quarter to the successful students.