Maastricht and Candriam University warmly welcome extraordinary and deserving applicants to study in the Netherlands with the help of Candriam scholarships.
This scholarship provides the opportunity to experience the educational model of problem-based learning at Maastricht University but also offers the program grantee the opportunity to learn about other cultures by becoming a member of the international academic community. from Maastricht University.
Maastricht University, established in 1976, based in Maastricht, the Netherlands, is the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities. It was ranked 88th in The Times’ Global Higher Education Rankings and fourth among Young Universities in 2016. Among other things, the university’s master’s program in international business is ranked 25th, among the top 25 graduate programs. global business according to the Financial Times.
Why choose Maastricht University? The mission of the university is to educate and train sophomores, graduates, and professionals to function appropriately and responsibly in business and economic careers around the world and to create ideas that advance the scientific economics and awareness and practice of administration.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Maastricht University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelors/Masters Degree
- Award: Up to €14,168
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: EU/EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Economics, or International Business and Masters Degree in Sustainability Science, Policy and Society, International Business- Sustainable Finance, International Business – Entrepreneurship & Business Development, or Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Must have applied for one of the eligible degree course;
- Must be classified as the nationals of EU/EEA, Switzerland or Suriname;
- Must be recognized as a first-generation student only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates have to take admission at the university first, and then they can apply for the studentship via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of the following:
- Letter of motivation;
- Curriculum vitae;
- A letter of reference from an educational institution or an employer in your home country.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must be meeting the requirements of the eligibility at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The scholarship covers the tuition fee at cost, an allowance for study materials per year paid at the beginning of (each) academic year, and living expenses at €950,00 per month for the duration of the program as stated in the Award Letter.