Are you looking for financial assistance to finance your studies in Austria? If so, you can apply for the Award of Excellence program of the University of Salzburg for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is available for Austrian students who enroll in the university’s doctoral program.
The University of Salzburg, established in 1622, also known as the Université Paris Lodron de Salzburg, is an Austrian public university named after its founder, Prince-Archbishop Paris Lodron. It is the largest educational institution in the state of Salzburg and is divided into Catholic theology, law, cultural and social sciences, and natural sciences.
Why choose the University of Salzburg? With confidence and respect for all representatives and recognizing individual effectiveness, the university wants to build an innovative and imaginative environment based on exceptional teaching and analysis, examining new things and putting them to the test. The challenges are seen as an opportunity: to get Salzburg, an internationally renowned university city.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Salzburg
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Doctoral Degree
- Award: Up to €3,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Austria
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austrian Citizens
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the doctoral degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be holding Austrian citizenship or citizenship of a European Economic Area country or the equivalent of foreign and stateless persons;
- Graduation of study in the current academic year final examination completed;
- Compliance with the average duration of doctoral studies;
- Outstanding and best-appraised dissertation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will be considered automatically for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The University of Salzburg will provide the award amount of up to €3,000 to the highly motivated students through the Award of Excellence.