Enhance your study experience and learn new skills by applying for the Autism Scholarship offered by the law firm Feldman PLLC. The program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program aims to encourage students who might otherwise drop out of school to progress and achieve their educational goals. The grant amount is $ 1,000 and will be provided to pay a portion of the tuition fees of the successful candidate at the college or trade school of their choice.
Feldman Law Firm, PLLC specializes and devotes all of its practice to assisting those accused of crimes in the greater Phoenix area. As a criminal lawyer and former Phoenix District Attorney, Mr. Feldman has the skills and experience to provide you with the best defense available in your criminal case.
Application Deadline: February 18, 2022.
- University or Organization: Feldman Law Firm PLLC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-high school
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open to persons who are citizens of the U.S. diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (DSM-V) who would like to further their education at a post-high school level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: A short (125 words or less) description of your educational goals; and (this final item is optional) a statement (750 words or less) explaining how ASD has impacted your education.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a high-school degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of the English language.
Feldman Law Firm PLLC will provide the award amount of $1,000 to deserving students.