Applications are open to apply for the Austrian Government Scholarship 2021-2022. The Austrian Government Scholarship is to study a fully-funded bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree program. The scholarship is funded by Austria Development Corporation. The Austrian scholarship is open to all international students from any country to study for free in Austria. One of the good opportunities to study in Europe.
The scholarship can be taken at any Austrian university. A wide range of academic fields has been offered in the fields of natural sciences, technical sciences, human medicine, health sciences, medical sciences, agricultural sciences, social sciences, humanities, arts, and many other areas.
Studying in Europe is one of the best opportunities you have ever had to easily travel to other European countries. There are more than 10,000 open European exchanges. All expenses will be covered by grants from the Austrian government. Detailed information on the Government of the Republic of Austria scholarships is provided below.
Details About Austria Government Scholarship
- Country: Austria
- Course Level: Short Course, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Funding: Full Scholarships & Partial Scholarship
- Nationality: Developing Countries and ADC’s priority countries.
- Deadline: 1st March 2021
Available Fields to Study by the Republic of Austria
Participants can Study for a Short Course, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD Programs in of the Following Fields below:
Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts and Related Fields.
The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses and Funded by the Government of Austria. Financed by funds of the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science, and Research (BMBWF). The Following Expenses will be Covered as Follows:
- Monthly scholarship instalment:1.050 EUR
- Health insurance
- Round Airfare Travel Costs
Note: Applicants from countries that are Neither Members of the EU Nor members of EFTA, EEA, or OECD can be granted a Travel Allowance.
- Open to All the Nationalities Except Austrian Citizens.
- Must have completed 12 Years of Education for Bachelors Program.
- Must have Bachelors Degree for Masters Program and Have Bachelors and Masters Degree for PhD program.
- Age Should not be more than 40 Years for Doctoral Program. (born on or after March 1, 1981)
- Age Should Not be more than 35 For Bachelors and Masters Program (born on or after March 1, 1986)
- Complete Online Application form
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Supervisor Confirmation
- Passport Scanned
- University Certificates Transcripts, Degrees Confirmation.
The Last Date to Apply for the Austria Government Scholarships and Documents Submissions 2021-2022 is 1st March 2021. Late applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply
The Applicants will Apply Online for the Republic of Austria Scholarships. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Austria Scholarships.