In order to provide a world-class education for the very gifted and needy students, Auburn University at Montgomery offers funding opportunities for international graduates in the United States.
The scholarship is designed to support new or current international students who are planning to participate in a graduate degree at AUM.
Auburn University in Montgomery is truly a global center for research and education. It offers undergraduate and graduate specializations and degree programs in all disciplines. With more than 90 degree programs, AUM is among the top universities in the Southeastern United States according to United States. News and World Report.
Why would you like to study at Auburn University in Montgomery? AUM provides a great work environment that is supportive, diverse, inclusive, and supports the creative potential of students, faculty, and staff. Here, students can gain real-world experience by participating in internships at companies in the region.
Application Deadline: July 15
- University: Auburn University at Montgomery
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: $2,000 a year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in many subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- New Students: Undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale or one of the following language test scores:
- 68 or higher on TOEFL IBT
- 520 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PBT 6.0 on IELTS
- Current Students:25 cumulative AUM grade-point average
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to apply for admission in a graduate degree program at AUM. After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach your official transcript from each university you’ve attended, proof of English proficiency,
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You can take the TOEFL IBT (minimum 61 points), the IELTS (minimum 5.5 points), PTE (minimum 44), or the TOEFL PBT (minimum 500 points). More information about English proficiency test requirements.
AUM will provide the award amount of $2,000 a year ($1, 000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters).