If you are searching for proficient headway? Apply for the Emerging Global Leaders Professional International Fellowships Scholarship with the Atlas Corps Organization In USA.
The program is available to global students who wish to apply for the Fellowship scholarship program in the United States.
Established in 2006, Atlas Corps Organization is a global organization of social area pioneers and associations that advances development, joint effort, and result for 21st-century challenges.
Why should you apply to this scholarship program? Its main goal is to address basic social issues. Atlas Corps creates pioneers and reinforces associations through preparing programs and a worldwide graduated class local area of gifted social change experts.
Application Deadline: 16, May 2021
- University or Organization: Atlas Corps Organization
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Living stipend
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: worldwide
- The grant can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All countries.
- Eligible Course: Sponsorship is awarded in the following areas:
- Communications / Marketing
- Partnership Building / Business Development
- Monitoring & Evaluation / Data Analysis
- Technology / Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify, candidates need to meet all of the following/specified standards:
- The candidate needs to have 2 or more years of full-time experience in at least one of the following skill areas
- Age 35 or younger
- Citizens of all countries (except the USA) are eligible to apply for all our programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates have to complete the online application form at the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidate must submit the following:
- A transcript or diploma
- 2 Recommendations
- Admission Requirements: The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree certificate with good results.
- Language Requirement: Candidate must have oral, writing, and reading proficiency in the English language.
The Atlas Corps organization provides a living stipend for meals, shared housing, and on-site transportation only for successful students.