Do you want to continue your higher education in the UK? So go ahead and be part of the Global Ambassador scholarships provided by Aston University.
This Global Ambassador Award program aims to attract international and European participants to begin their undergraduate or graduate studies at the university.
Aston University is the only educational and research institution in the UK. It has five campuses, with over 11,000 students from over 120 countries enrolled. The university is one of the oldest and largest in the UK.
Why study at Aston University? The university offers inspiring education. The campus of this university is lively, welcoming and safe. It offers students undergraduate, graduate, apprenticeship, core and leadership programs in all disciplines.
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International students from any country (including the EU)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get this application, all you need is to apply for one of the courses given above. If you are selected for an undergraduate or postgraduate course, then you will be considered for this application automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in a suitable course, you must have a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognized by Aston University.
- Language Requirement: All candidates can satisfy all the language requirement by having: IELTS: Minimum Overall Score of 6.5; TOEFL: Minimum Overall Score of 93; PEARSON: Minimum Overall Score of 63.
The successful applicants will be awarded £3,000 to help with tuition fees for the undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Round 1: Monday 15th March
- Round 2: Monday 31st May
- Round 3: Monday 19th July