Asian University for Women is happy to offer international scholarships to brilliant students. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main objective of this funding program is to provide financial aid to deserving and dedicated young students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at Asian University for Women.
The Asian University for Women is a private international university located in Chittagong, Bangladesh that is committed to training the next generation of Asian leaders. AUW welcomes students solely on the basis of their academic ability, regardless of their family’s financial situation. Almost all students receive a fully funded position, and many are the first in their families to attend university.
Why study at Asian University for Women? The university is dedicated to generations of female graduate leaders who will solve the social, economic, and political problems of their countries while working together across cultural, racial, and religious divisions. Over 850 students from 19 countries in Asia and the Middle East are enrolled at AUW.
Application Deadline: March 7, 2021
- University or Organization: Asian University for Women
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Afghanistan, China, Laos PDR, and some other Asian countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be women who have completed Higher Secondary with a 3.5 GPA in both SSC and HSC or who have completed Higher Secondary with a 3.5 GPA in both SSC and HSC.
- Must achieve minimum 5 B’s in O levels & 2 C’s in A levels or 60% or above in any equivalent examinations.
- Must demonstrate leadership potential and have a commitment to work for positive social change
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, students must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide your passport photo in .jpeg / .jpg within 30 KB, Xth/O Level Mark sheet, XIth Grade Mark sheet (if appearing for XIIth/A Level Examination), or XIIth mark sheet (if passed) in PDF format file size less than 1.4 MB
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit a previous year’s degree or certificates with an excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Asian University for Women will provide tuition fees as an award to the eligible international students in Bangladesh.