Arkansas Rural Health Scholarship is now open to upkeep, empower, and inspire first-year medical students in Arkansas to perform medicine in rural areas of Arkansas.
The funding will cover $2,500 tuition fees and educational expenses for, who want to chase a degree/career pathway in a medicine-related field at an establishment of higher learning in Arkansas.
Small Rock cosmetic and flexible surgery centre offer an entire series of surgical and non-surgical improvements in a comfortable, expert setting. At the Cosmetic Surgery Center, they are fully dedicated to the total fulfilment of all the patients they work for.
Application Deadline: May 28.
- Provider: Dr Rhys Branman
- Department: Cosmetic Surgery Center
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Awards: $2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The grant can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Arkansas residents
- Acceptable Course: The Rural Health scholarship is open to Arkansas residents pursuing education in the medical field, concentrating on Rural medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify, candidates need to meet all the following standards:
- candidates need to be an up-to-date resident of Arkansas
- The candidate needs to be an undergraduate or postgraduate medical student chasing a degree/career path in a medicine-related field to establish higher knowledge in Arkansas.
- Candidate needs to be devoted to Rural health medicine, allocation in lack areas of Arkansas upon completion of their medical education or internship training.
- The candidate needs to complete an application form, offer unique essay answers, and upload the concluded application and one letter of reference.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To deliberate for this scholarship, candidates need to submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You need to present an easy on the following points:
- What do you think is the most difficult challenge of being a Rural health benefactor?
- Why did you decide to pursue Rural medicine?
- What are the essential issues Rural medicine is facing today?
- What is a distinctive attribute or achievement that sets you apart from other candidates?
- How has your family background affected the way you view the world?
- Who is your paramount role model, and why?
- Candidate must submit one letter of reference with valid contact information
- Admission Requirements: The Rural Health scholarship is open to Arkansas residents chasing education in a medical speciality, focusing on rural medicine.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to establish that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The program will provide a grant amount of $2,500 toward tuition fees and educational expenses, including but not incomplete to textbooks, provisions (notebooks, paper, pens, etc.), and essential technology.