The Institute for Climate, Energy, and Disaster Solutions is proud to present an excellent funding opportunity called ANU International Climate Change Research Fellowships for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The award supports high-performing senior research students who will begin a research program at the university. The aim of the award is to support the emerging generation of brilliant doctoral scholars in rural and remote settings to contribute to groundbreaking results in climate change research, adaptation, and mitigation.
Founded in 1946, the Australian National University is a world-class university that focuses on scientific and educational excellence. It is particularly known for its arts and social science programs, which are among the best in the world in many fields.
Why would you like to study at Australian National University? ANU offers a variety of programs that extend your learning beyond the classroom and help you achieve your academic goals in a fun, dynamic, and welcoming environment.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: Institute for Climate, Energy & Disaster Solutions
- Course Level: Research Program
- Award: $10,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree program in Climate Change
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at the Australian National University (ANU), or currently within the first six months of their PhD program at ANU; and
- Undertaking a PhD project related to climate change, supported by a developed project brief; and
- Hold an approved ANU HDR base stipend scholarship at a minimum RTP base rate.
- Can be a domestic or an international student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates are recommended to take admission in the research program at the Australian National University. After being registered, applications including the following items should be submitted to the Institute for Climate, Energy & Disaster Solutions via email (email@example.com)
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic records, referee reports, and providing proof of relevant work experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the university, candidates must have a previous year’s degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
Australian National University will offer the award covers the following costs:
A supplementary scholarship to cover costs of daily living to be paid in fortnightly installments, unless otherwise stated in the offer letter.
- Paid medical, maternity, and parental leave do not apply to this award.
- Unpaid leave of absence on personal grounds, which does not exceed a total period of twelve months during the award’s tenure, may be granted, after which the student may resume the award.