To ensure the studies of women in the USA, the University of California, Los Angeles is awarding the American Association of University Women scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022.
The sponsorship will be given for full-time study in the U.S. to women who are not permanent residents or citizen in the U.S. for $18,000.
UCLA is a wide research university in the U.S. Its primary function as a public research university in the making, dissemination, preservation, and application of knowledge is our global society’s success.
Why study at the University of California, Los Angeles? It is one of the best University in the U.S. The Institute, professors, and academic course load, at UCLA, are all very rigorous and renowned. UCLA is known for bringing you recognition as many job openings will be available for students who attended this Institute. It has partnered with top companies like Tesla and Facebook as they offer the most qualified students. Students are given job openings immediately after graduation.
Application Deadline: 15th Nov. (2021).
- University: The University of California, Los Angeles
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: $18,000
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship can also be written in the U.S.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s degree courses and subjects
- Eligibility Criteria: The student should meet all of the following/specified requirements:
- The student should not be citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- The applicants should have earned a U.S. Bachelor’s Degree equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must use the University’s online portal to apply to the desired course.
- The students can then apply personally to be considered to avail of the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The student is required to provide the following documents to the University:
- Official academic transcripts of all the educational institution attended and high secondary transcripts
- Proof of Bachelor’s Degree
- Three letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume/CV
- Statement of Purpose
- Accepted application at UCLA
- Admission Requirements: The student is required to have a score minimum of 1365/1600 on in SAT, 29 in the ACT, and an average GPA of 4.31 to secure a chance at UCLA.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have attained the minimum required score in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- Revised TOEFL paper-delivered Test – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
The chosen candidate will be given a sum of $18,000 to support their entire term of study at the University of California, Los Angeles, under the AAUW Grant.