To own or ride a motorcycle with blazing speed may be one of your dreams. Now, just imagine you have everything to make that dream a reality. In such a case, which motorcycle would you choose? The fastest one right. Here the list of:
Top 10 fastest motorcycles in the world.
BMW K 1200S, 174 miles per hour
A hyper-sports touring motorcycle from BMW. It has an 1157 cc 16 valve 4 cylinder engine, which generate power of 164 HP @ 10250 rpm. This motorcycle can reach a maximum speed of 174 miles per hour. It also has revolutionary suspensions and best brakes for stopping bike safely from blazing speed. This superbike also have very good design and look just like cars from the brand.
- 1157 cc DOHC, 16 valve 4 cylinder engine.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Maximum power : 164 HP @ 10250 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 129 Nm@8250 rpm.
- Top speed : 174 miles per hour.
- 0-100 kmph : 3 second.
- Front brakes: 2*320mm disc with 4 piston calipers.
- Rear brakes: single 265mm disc with two-piston caliper.
Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille, 175 miles per hour
The fastest superbike from Aprilia company. It features a 998cc V-twin engine, produce 141.13 hp @ 10000 rpm. This superbike can cross 0 to 140 kmph in just 10 second. The top speed of Aprilia RSV 1000R Mille is 175 miles per hour. This motorcycle also has stunning design and best quality seat.
- 998cc four stroke 60 degree, V-Twin engine.
- Liquid cooled cooling system.
- Multi-plate clutch and 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 141.13 hp@10000 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 107 Nm@5500 rpm.
- Top speed : 175 miles per hour.
MV Agusta F4 1000R, 184 miles per hour
MV Augusta F4 1000 R is the second series of F4 1000 motorcycle from Italian manufacturer Agusta. It is a limited edition superbike from the company. This superbike has 1000cc, 16 radical valves liquid cooled engine. It can produce a maximum power of 174 HP and max torque of 115 Nm @10000 rpm. MV Augusta F4 1000 R can reach 0-100 kmph in 3.1 second and it’s top speed is 184 miles per hour.
- 998cc, 4 cylinder 16 radical valves, DOHC liquid-cooled engine.
- Maximum Power:174 HP
- Maximum Torque: 115 Nm @10000 rpm.
- 6-speed transmission.
- Top speed : 184 miles per hour.
- Front brakes : Dual 320mm disc with 4 piston radical caliper.
- Rear brakes:Single 220 mm disc with 2 piston radical caliper.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R, 186 miles per hour
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R can cross 0 to 100 kmph in just 2.7 seconds. it’s maximum speed is 186 miles per hour. ZX-14R features a 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine. This superbike can produce a maximum power of 108 kW@ 10,500 rpm. For a decade bikes from Ninja series remained in the first position within the list of fastest motorcyles in the world.
- 1441 cc four valve liquid cooled engine.
- 6 speed transmission and wet multi-disc clutch.
- Maximum power : 144.83 hp@ 10,500 rpm.
- Maximum torque:162.50 Nm@11000 rpm.
- Top speed : 186 miles per hour.
- 0 to 100 kmph : 2.7 second.
- 0 to 200 kmph : 7.2 second.
- Front brakes : 2*310 petal discs, 4 piston calipers.
- Rear brakes : single 250 mm petal disc, 2 piston caliper.
Yamaha YZF R1, 186 miles per hour
Most impressive motorcycle from Japanese manufacturer Yamaha. The first motorcyle from this popular series came out in 1998. Now 2015 edition Yamaha R1 officially unveiled. New YZF R1 features 998 cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve DOHC, in-line-four-cylinder, engine. It produces a maximum power of 197.3 HP @13500 rpm. The top speed of new Yamaha YZF R1 recorded at 186 miles per hour.
- 998 cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve DOHC, in-line-four-cylinder, engine
- Fuel injection, 6-speed transmission.
- Maximum power :197.3 HP @13500 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 112.4 Nm@11500 rpm.
- Top speed : 186 miles per hour.
- Feature MotoGp inspired electronic package for high performance.
- Standard traction control, quick launcher and advanced ABS system.
- Front Brakes : 320 mm hydraulic dual discs.
- Rear Brakes : 220 mm hydraulic single disc.
Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird, 190 miles per hour
Honda CBR1100XX is the fastest sports tourer motorcyle from Honda till now. This series manufactured between 1996 and 2007. In 1997, Honda CBR1100XX held the title of the fastest production motorcycle by defeating the legendary Kawasaki ZX-11. It can hit a top speed of 190 miles per hour with a power of 152 HP ,1137 cc engine. The dual counter balancer shaft provide exceptional smoothness for this superbike.
- 1137cc, four-stroke, inline-4 engine.
- 6 speed transmission.
- Maximum power: 152 HP.
- Maximum Torque:119 Nm@7250 rpm.
- Top speed : 190 miles per hour.
- Twin balance shaft for exceptional smoothness.
- Front brakes : 310 dual dics with 3 piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 256 mm single dics with 3 piston caliper.
Kawasaki Ninja H2R, Over 220 miles per hour
The hypersport Kawasaki Ninja H2R is the fastest superbike in the Ninja series. The 300 H.P supercharged Ninja H2R can hit over 220 miles per hour. This unbelievably powerful machine features 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine.
Kawasaki also used trellis frame for the first time on Ninja H2R. It provides strength and better control to this motorcyle. Inspired by MotoGp and F1 racers, Kawasaki also included dog-ring transmission which provides fast, smooth shifting.
- 998 cc supercharged DOHC inline-4 engine with 300 H.P power.
- 6-speed dog-ring transmission.
- Highly efficient Kawasaki supercharger to acquire incredible acceleration.
- World-class KYB racing suspension.
- Maximum Power : 310hp@14000rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 156 Nm@12500rpm.
- Top speed : Over 220 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes : 2*330 mm , dual-semi floating, radial mount dics with 4 piston calipers.
- Rear Brakes : 250 mm single disc with opposed 2 piston calipers
MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K, 227 miles per hour
A non-production motorcycle Marine Turbine Technologies which is recognized as ‘the most powerful production motorcycle’ by Guinness book of world records. To be specific, Turbine superbike Y2K is a wheel-driven motorcycle with a turboshaft engine that manufactured between 2000 and 2005.
This motorcycle has been designed to extract the heat energy from the exhaust and convert it as output power. It features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine that produce a maximum power of 320 HP @ 52000 rpm. The top speed of Y2K superbike has been recorded at 227 miles per hour.
- Features Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft engine.
- 2-speed semi-automatic transmission.
- Maximum power : 320 HP@52000 rpm.
- Maximum Torque : 576.5 Nm@2000rpm.
- Top speed : 227 miles per hour.
- Front Brakes : 2*320 mm dics with 4 piston brembo calipers.
- Rear Brakes : Single 320 mm disc with 4 piston caliper.