In the world as a whole everybody loves flowers; some give it to their wives, children, and partner. But people buys flower mostly when it’s Valentine’s Day or when someone is getting wedded. Many people go to the park and pick some flowers and keep it in their house or office. But what many people don’t know is that most of these flowers can actually harm them or worst kill them. Today we are going to show you ten flowers that are beautiful and harmful to keep and some that can actually kill.
 Mountain Laurel:
These flowers are very lovely not mostly seen by humans, but these flowers attract bees. This flowers doesn’t do any harm to you like this, when the bees sucks the nutrients from the flower to produce honey that’s where it all goes wrong for humans because the honey produce with that flower if consumed by humans it can cause low blood pressure and probably death.
 Cerbera Odollom:
This flower is always a tree, it’s a flowering tree, but they said it’s also known as the “Suicide tree”. The flowering tree has a poison (alkaloid toxin), this poison can paralyzes the human heart within minutes.
 Naked Lady:
The name may sound funny and the flower may look lovely. But do you know the pink flowers in this plant also known as “amaryllis belladonna” have a very lovely smell but also contain poisons that can cause cardiovascular collapse.
The name sound good and the flower look good but everything about this flower is poisonous. Headaches and convulsions are typical signs that you have been poisoned by this flower, especially the sap and berries.
 Calla Lily:
We all know that lily flowers are lovely but this lily flower is not, it’s actually poisonous. it my your skin irritating and some rash might occur if you make contact with this flower.
Only the name of the flower will explain better to you that this flower is not a friendly flower. The second name for this flower is called sweet slumber. Bloodroot is member of the poppy family and it’s also very poisonous. Its poison causes drowsiness now leading to coma and after that death.
 Hemlock Water Dropwort:
This flower plant is one of the most poisonous flower plants in the wild. This flower is easily mistaken for other similar flower plant like it, plants like celery or parsnip. The entire flower plant is poisonous and can kiss a human in hours if consumed.
This flower is purple in color and very attractive, but do you know this flower is so poisonous that it can kill a whale! In Aleutian Island hunters coated the heads of their harpoons with the sap from the flower to kill whales.
This flower is used for the production of opium, but this flower is a member of the poppy family too and all species of poppy contain chemicals that suppress the nervous system and causes death.
Another name for this flower is called the desert rose because it is a native to Sub-Saharan Africa. This flower is normally seen growing in house and gardens. The sap from the flower has been to poison arrows which are used for hunting which is normally used in Africa. Little doses of this cause’s nausea and vomiting but larger doses will result to heart attack.